Dear IG Zamalek Students, November 2017 OL Components... https://t.co/mdjXBujhw6
IAL Jan 2014 registration extension
If you missed IAL Jan 2014 registration deadline, you can still register during the period from Wednesday 11/12/2013 till Tuesday 17/12/2013 (from 9:30 - 11:30) at the accounting office.
Instructions to candidates Dar El tarbiah Agouza - jan 2014 session
Edexcel International Examinations.
International GCSE / IAL Examinations - january 2014.
Instructions to Candidates.
- Who have permanent physical disabilities.
- who suffer from medical conditions.
- who suffer from temporary injuries.
That affect performance at the time of the examinations can apply in advance for an Access Arrangement.
The intention behind the access arrangement is to meet the particular needs of the disabled candidates without affecting the integrity of the examination.
Access arrangements may include:
- An extra time allowance.
- Modified question papers.
Candidates are required to submit requests for Access Arrangements to Mrs. Ola Hamed at school maximum by Sunday 15 December 2014.
- Medical report in English language stamped and signed explaining the case of the candidate and the required assistance.
- A written consent from the student or his parents (in English language) with clear wording of what to be done and the type of assistance needed.
- Statement of any access arrangements already made before.
2014 session registration is Thursday 31 Oct
An unforgettable day at KIDAZANIA for Grades 8 and 9
Come and join us in an unforgettable day at KIDAZANIA DATE: Saturday 23/11/2013.
A Sand boarding Trip November 2013
We are delighted to invite you to join us in a Sandboarding Trip which will take place on Saturday the 2nd of November.
- Transportation with 4x4 vehicles.
- Sandboarding and instructions.
- American Football.
- Tents for relaxing.
- Unlimited soft drinks &water.
- Barbecue lunch.
- Campfire at night.
- Roasted Marshmallows and Bedouin tea.
- Photographer throughout the day
- Felouka Ride.
O level French Speaking exam (November 2013)
Tel: 0226846777 - 022684008 - 0226845137
Students should arrive not later than 8:45am .
Cambridge Nov 2013 Exam Location & Time for ICT
- Applied ICT Practical Paper 9713 / 2
Ministry of Defence,
Information Systems Institute
3 Ahmed Taysir st, Nasr City
- ICT Paper 0417/02 : Friday 11th of Oct, 12.30 pm. to 3.00 pm
- ICT Paper 0417/03 : Friday 18th of Oct, 12.30 pm. to 3.00 pm
- Students should arrive at their examination venue not later than 11.45 am.
- Students should be in their school uniform in order be permitted to sit for the examinations.
- Parents are not allowed on premises at all times during the examinations.
- No Mobiles phones are allowed into the examination hall or laboratories.