- حفر وتركيب 1400م مواسير مياة لـــ 43 منزل فى 6 قرى بمحافظة الجيزة - تسقيف 850 منزل فى 15 قرية فقيرة بمحافظات الجي… https://t.co/EKOuVbLZJQ
1: What is the difference between Edexcel International Examinations and Cambridge International Examinations
Both are examples of UK exam boards. There is no difference in the level or degree of difficulty between them. The differences are only in the way questions are asked and the format of the examsBoth are examples of UK exam boards. There is no difference in the level or degree of difficulty between them. The differences are only in the way questions are asked and the format of the exams
2: Are all the IGCSE subjects at one level?
No, there are 3 levels:
- 1. Ordinary Level (O level)
- 2. Advanced Subsidiary (AS level)
- 3. A2 Level(The AL consists of the AS+A2)
3: Can I take AS level Edexcel and complete the A2 level Cambridge or vice versa?
NO. AS & A2 forms a complete A Level subject and they should be the same board
4: When are the exams offered?
- Edexcel offers exam sittings in May/June and in January.
- Cambridge offers exam sittings in May/June and in November.
5: How many subjects should I take
It differs according to the faculty you wish to join, but the minimum requirement is 8 O-Level subjects. (See Our Recommendation)
6: When is the payment of registration fees?
The British Council in Egypt is the one who determines the deadlines but usually registration for May/June session is in the previous December, for January session is in the previous October, registration for November session is in the previous August.
7: Can I cancel my registration after payment?
The British Council does not issue refunds.
8: When are the results released?
- Results for June session are usually out before the end of August.
- Results for November session are out before the end of January.
- Results for January session are outMid March.
9: How much are the registration fees?
10: What if I am not satisfied with my grades?
You can apply for Enquiry about Results (EAR). There are two services called ‘remarking’ and ‘report’. A request for remarking will result in your paper being remarked. A request for a report means that you will receive a report on the student’s performance in the exam. You can request both services at the same time. Information about the deadlines and fees for these services is available at school directly after release of results. You request this service after paying the required fees. If the student’s grade is raised, the fees will be refunded.